This is our table all ready for the Tea Party!
Stuff to Bring: Hostess Gifts
- Why not bring your hostess a tea related gift, like tea towels or tea art? I bought this print from Etsy Seller YumiYumi for my cousin Erica who hosted a wonderful tea/birthday party earlier this year:
- I needed something to protect my ruffles and lace while crafting so I picked up this fabulous apron made from a recycled skirt at new Etsy shop ForgetMeNotFashion:
Stuff to Make:
- Mentioned in an earlier post, these decorated Tea Tins from CraftStylish are easy tea-themed craft. Tutorial included!
- Inspired by a Coaster Tutorial at Curbly, these Trivets are perfect for a pot of tea!
- My mom made some really cute Cakestands & Pedastals like these from Tangarang.blogspot.com to hold all our cute party food and finger sandwhiches. Sounds like a perfect New Use for Old Stuff! Tutorial included!
Stuff to Give:
- My mom also made 6 different little felt dresses and put them at each of the place settings on the table. Each one had it own personality and was kind of like a place card in way, except we each got to chose our own and take them home as a party favor. Isn't she crafty? Inspired by the book called Softies by Therese Laskey, Laurie Frankel, and Laurie Kramer.
Now, I do believe it's tea time dahling! What's your favorite tea inspired craft or party idea?