Home

Thursday, August 27, 2009

In the Studio: Simply Pretty Prints

I scored this neat old milk bottle at a local consignment shop and couldn't resist adding one of my designs to it. So here it is with my Summer Design in orange, dark fuscia, and aqua blue:




I'll put it in the shop soon along with my Delicate Flower Save the Dates!

Oh, and one more thing! Please help me out by voting for your favorite Simply Pretty Prints design using the poll to the right of this blog. And as always, I love comments!!! I will respond to any questions you post.


Thanks for your support,
Sarah


1 comments:

Danielle said...

Quite original colors combo.
Add a single stemmed orange flower to it such as an Alstroemeria or a Gerdera and you get a splash of summer year around.
Pretty and nique.

Post a Comment