Home

Friday, August 14, 2009

Tres Bois: Wooden YoYo

Since I did a post on faus bois yesterday, I thought I'd follow up with some real bois today.



Yo-Yo like a boss with this sweet hand-crafted wooden classic complete with Cocobolo, Maple, and Wenge hardwoods and racing stripe design from etsy shop CreativeAddictions09 !









Perfect timing since my friend at work asked me the other day "when are you going to get some word working up there (on my blog)". This person also happens to be quite the yo-yo'er. So here it is, a woodworked Yo-Yo.


You know who you are.

4 comments:

Hannan Aslam said...

I welcomed your work exceptionally thanks Check This Out

yanmaneee said...

yeezy
yeezy
kyrie 7
golden goose
cheap jordans
curry 5
jordan 13
yeezy 700
longchamp outlet
cheap jordans

Unknown said...

Clicking Here Prada Dolabuy article source replica bags online go to website high end replica bags

mestere said...

x7p41c8w47 p5j10b3i23 v2y43p2x16 p2b06g7o38 x4q95s5e11 x7p01e4d22

Post a Comment