Home

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Exclusive Discounts on Handmade This Weekend


Just in case I didn't mention it before, I will be participating in the fabulous Queen Bee Market this weekend, a holiday shopping boutique extravaganza! And as a thank you to all of you who will be shopping local and choosing handmade over mass produced mall items, I will be offering exclusive discounts on items in my shop as well as a plethora of new items not even available in my shop today. That's right, you get first dibs. Perhaps if I weren't so swamped making things, I would photograph them and show you (but that wouldn't be as exciting! :)

The info:
Del Mar Hilton
Fri 4pm-9pm
Saturday 9am-4pm 

Get more details and a sneek peak of the vendors here!

Thank you for your support!
Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment