Home

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Home Office Upgrades

The picture of my ideal home office is slowing evolving. No peacock blue chairs or giant yellow and grey artwork. In fact, the only items I have from "take 1" are the desk, the baskets, and the "Live What You Love Poster". I'm going for clean and crisp with pops of color. So what better way to start than with white? At least I convinced myself of that last weekend when I ordered these latest additions:

The 24" BenQ LCD monitor pictured above from BenQ.com

The genuine leather desk chair pictured above from Amazon.com

And finally, this Logitech wireless mouse also from Amazon. Now I just need a wireless keyboard to match :D

Stay tuned for stage 2 of the office home makeover and the final results!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Great chair !

Post a Comment