Home

Sunday, September 22, 2013

New Blog Location!





Hi there readers! I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post, but I've been working on something new. Specifically, I've been creating a new brand that feels truer to me and my products, as well as aligning my blog, and all my social networking sites that go along with it. My new brand is called Sarah Jane Design (crazy I know :)!) and you can find my new website at SarahJaneDesign.com.

 
Right from the homepage you will be able to link straight to:
If that is not enough for you, you can also find me at:

SimplyPrettyPrints.com, my etsy shop, is still open and thriving! A name change may be coming, but I will let you know!

I really hope you will stop by the new site and let me know what you think!






7 comments:

Cupon Euro 200 oferte 2014 said...

Un laptop second hand este o achizitie benefica si extrem de utila, mai ales pentru studenti.

Server-Config.ro said...

Iti dorest sa achizitionezi calculatoare profesionale si echipamente IT la preturi extrem de accesibile. Cei mai buni producatori de calculatoare profesionale sunt de departe HP, Dell si Lenovo. Workstationurile refurbished ale acestora sunt mult mai accesibile decat cele noi si in perfecta stare de functionare.

Calculatoare refurbished said...

Calculatoare Refurbished | Garanția Calității Dell
Calculatoare Refurbished Dell cu până la 3 ani garanție împreună cu licențele Microsoft Windows 10 PRO - Tehnologie avansată, securitate, fiabilitate la cel mai bun preț.

Anonymous said...

I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant of Le_Meridian Funding Service. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Le_Meridian Funding Service. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com OR WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

Bible said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/perbedaan-gangguan-jiwa-dan-gangguan-mental/

Kit Charles said...

"A big round of applause for the author's commitment to continuous improvement. The evolution of writing style and the incorporation of feedback from the audience showcase a willingness to grow and adapt. It's a great example for aspiring bloggers!"
piada coupon

pg slot said...

บริษัท slot pg จะเล่นเกมไหน ก็สนุกสนานสุดสนุก และรับเงินรางวัล PGSLOT ในเกมมาก สล็อตเว็บไซต์ตรง เปิดให้บริการ พร้อมเกมสล็อต ที่จะทำให้ท่าน รับเงินรางวัลมั่นใจ เกมใหม่พลาด

Post a Comment