Home

Monday, August 10, 2009

Craft Swap

UPDATE: I have a taker for my craft swap so this swap is now over! More info on the exchange to come...

First of all, I have to start the week by introducing my new layout! Same basic look and same great content, I'm just shifting things around a bit to make the blog look a little more professional. And talk about professional, how about those new sponsors to the left heh? :)

Anywho, if you're like me, you probably have way too many random art & craft projects around your house. How great would it be to share them with fellow crafters? For a while, my sister, mom and I started what we called a "Craft-Off" where we'd send random craft projects to each other in the mail. Well I want to start the tradition again, but with all of you! I know some other bloggers do this like PaintedFishStudio, though I haven't decided exactly how to structure mine: have a theme, etc.? So I'm just going to start like this:

I will offer a set of 6 of my Mini Glass Tile push pins in a cute recycled fabric pouch and wait for an offer to trade. Any takers email me at: sarah[dot]simplyfunstuff[at]gmail.com and I'll email you back if I accept. It should be a craft or piece of art that I can present on my blog. It doesn't have to be an original idea (as long as you name the source), but it must be made by you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment