Home

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy 1 Year Anniversary !



Belive it or not, I started this blog 1 year ago with my first post on Father's Day. So it felt appropriate that I made it to the front page of etsy with my hand painted celebrations plate! I've learned a lot over the last year and am happy to say that I've managed to post something almost every weekday with ideas for a creative life. Thank you to those who have been loyal readers, I really appreciate all of you. Happy 1 Year Anniversary to Us!

-Sarah

p.s. I will be on vacation this week, celebrating my 6 year wedding anniversary. So many reasons to celebrate! Have a good week and don't forget to enter the big $60 giveaway. Be back next Monday!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy One year Anniversary . Congratulations for a job well done and bringing so many ideas to your followers.
PS Happy Sixth Wedding Anniversary . :)

Post a Comment